Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Site Problems! :(

Been trying to add a few photos to the gallery and I think there's something wrong with the host site because it takes forever (both to upload and load on my screen) sometimes. Also noticed that occasionally ad banners appear on the top of the screen and mess up the layout of the whole thing. Sigh... well I guess that's what happens when I'm too broke to afford any long-term web-hosting. Have yet to find something both cheap and reliable in any case, so please do drop me a line if you know of any.

Meanwhile, refreshing the screen sometimes fixes the layout problems. And as for the slow downloads, please bear with it for the moment (you can leave the window open and do something else while waiting for it to load, right? ;). Am sourcing for other webhosting sources. Hope to fix the problems soon. Thanks for your patience.

In other news: We got a mention on Ria's blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment